First build done and a blank screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Comcast is probably the best there is in the upper mid-west region. They're fast and increase their bandwidth like every month.

Only problem is they throttle BitTorrent downloads to stop pirates :p

Ye mine was running really fast and then i noticed my speeds dropped from 18mbps to 6mbps........

Heres my before and after speeds the fastest and slowest in my internet speed test:

FAST

SSSSSLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW

The good thing is its starting to pick the speed up a bit :D

Im using wireless btw, using the built in wireless 802.11G from my mobo :D but I have a D-Link wireless N router :d

I'd say that's not too bad for $20 a month DSL :p Especially since i like on a 20 acre plot out in the middle of nowhere a good 30 miles from civilization, on a wireless adapter 50 feet away from my router (Wireless B... OUCH lol) :p

I'd say that's not too bad for $20 a month DSL :p Especially since i like on a 20 acre plot out in the middle of nowhere a good 30 miles from civilization, on a wireless adapter 50 feet away from my router (Wireless B... OUCH lol) :p

lol i cant stand having speeds lower than 10mbps! but thats just me. lols even though i dont use that much speed.

Hopefully college internet speeds are high. chances are with 4,000 people using them, its probably slow as ****. :( But i think they got T3 connections ;D

Speedtest.net stats: Results Summary

IP Address:
{Deleted}
Internet Provider:
COMCAST CABLE
Total Tests Taken:
Fastest Download:
18559 kb/s
Fastest Upload:
1549 kb/s
Average Download:
14900 kb/s