First Build any suggestions?

GoldenPaws

Beta member
Ok so i haven't really built this yet and i plan on changing the case but all in all do you guys think this will be enough for games like BF3, BF4, skyrim ect. all those games with sexy graphics on ultra with at least 60 FPS. This is my first time actually doing anything with picking parts so i really need your guy's suggestions! (Try to keep it as cheep as possible! Im broke) Thanks guys (also dont really know if this is where i should post this thread lol)

Soo sorry guys i forgot to add a link http://pcpartpicker.com/parts/partlist/ and when i said cheap and broke i meant to make it as cheap as u can lol thanks guys

Last edited:
To help you people in the forum are going to need information. Since you are said what you want to play.

What is your budget is going to be the most important thing?

also what country are you in so that everyone doesn't base the build off US prices if you live in AUS or UK.

If you linked something we won't be able to see it until a mod approves it, or otherwise you forgot the link. The words broke and cheap don't necessarily go with playing everything on ultra, especially at 60fps. Just so you know.

If you linked something we won't be able to see it until a mod approves it, or otherwise you forgot the link. The words broke and cheap don't necessarily go with playing everything on ultra, especially at 60fps. Just so you know.

Got it.

Oh yeah lol i thought this post was deleted because of the link issue so i made another post that's pending, sorry dude lol could u delete it? its not visible for me because its pending mod approval so yeah lol sorry just figured something happened to this post, for instance like it got deleted but i was wrong thanks man!

Oh yeah lol i thought this post was deleted because of the link issue so i made another post that's pending, sorry dude lol could u delete it? its not visible for me because its pending mod approval so yeah lol sorry just figured something happened to this post, for instance like it got deleted but i was wrong thanks man!

Already deleted it after I approved this one ;).

Couple problems, you want the 6300 over the 6200, and the 270x isn't going to do Ultra at 60fps. Not even close. You want to do that you'll need to spend at least a grand.

Next thing I would change is the PSU.

Couple problems, you want the 6300 over the 6200, and the 270x isn't going to do Ultra at 60fps. Not even close. You want to do that you'll need to spend at least a grand.

Next thing I would change is the PSU.

Could you give me some recommendations? or make a list and send it over? sorry im really new to this stuff and this is a first for me so i need some more information thanks man!

Back
Top Bottom