First Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridlyn

Fully Optimized
Hello everyone this is gonna be my first build. I'm saving up $1400 I want at least an Nvidia 6800gt for the video card, and at least 2gb of Ram. If i have enough money left over it would be nice to go with a 7800gt. Could u guys help me with the rest of my build.

hmm

DFI nF4 ultra-D
AMD ATHLON 64 3700+
eVGA 6800GT/7800GT depending on if you need hdd, moniotr, etc
2GB of corsair valueselect
hdd?
monitor?
keyboard?
OS?
antec HE 550W power supply
thermaltake soprano case

I like builds where people already have moniter/keyboard/mouse/speakers then all the money goes to good parts.
and sometimes a sexy li lian case.

hmm you could just copy whats in his sig, and dont get the raptor to save some money, and make the GTX a GT and get some cheap old ram not the plat revs2

i already have the The OS and HDD but i do need keyboard speakers and mouse, i also already have the optical drives as well.
It will also take a while to save up the money so as technology gets better ill change what i get.
Im also gonna need a sound card as well.
Thx PZEROFGH

keyboard - saitek eclipse keyboard

mouse - MX518

i got those two love them :D

that will save a lot of money if you have the OS hdd and optical drives. looks like your going to get your 7800GT :D

Do you do sound recording/editing etc? As you can save the money and put it towards a 7800gt.

Basically wat Pzerofgh said will be ther best way to spend it. But have 2 1gb sticks over 4X 512.

Razer Copperhead Tempest Blue 2000dpi High Precision Gaming Mouse and a nice laser mouse mat is a necesity with these high precision mouse's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom