First Budget Build - $775

Ps300300

Beta member
Hello Guys, I have recently built a new computer for $775

Budget Custom PC Rig - $775 - YouTube

Please share it around and subscribe, I will be trying to get a lot of content out. :)

Here are the Specs:

-G1.SNIPER B5 Gaming Motherboard - $120
-Asus GeForce 210 _- lol ikr, **** :eek: - FREE
-Intel i5 4440 CPU - $230
-Cooler Power 500w PSU - $60
-8gb RAM 1600mhz - $100
-1tb Seagate Barracuda HDD - $70
-Cooler Master K350 - $70
- Plus win8 - $125

TOTAL: 775

Its a pretty good build except for the horrid graphics card :D . I'll will be getting a new one in a couple of weeks which i may do an unboxing and review on. B) Also could you please give me some suggestions on what graphics card i should upgrade to?

Thanks
Peter (Ps300300)

Depends on what you are looking to get out of it. I would look at getting a GTX 760 minimum for good settings on higher graphics games. The motherboard you went overboard on. If you're buying a B85 or H61 board you go with the cheapest because even in Aus 120 bucks is almost Z87 territory.
Also, is that PSU a Cooler Master, or is it an off brand called Cooler Power? If it's an off brand I would swap it out before even buying a new GPU.

Hey, the PSU is an off brand yes... I think that the graphics card you selected is a bit to expensive for me. Maybe one under $200? and also what Psu should i get? And i am just a mid ranged gamer. Some LoL and a few high graphics games now and then. I also do a bit of Video editing but not hardcore.

Try the 750ti for GPU.

You want a quality brand. Aus prices are different so shooting in the dark. Look for something 550w minimum (so you have upgrade room). Something like Seasonic S1211 520w, or Corsair CX600, or Antec HCG.

Remember the first time for anything is the hardest. That includes building a Computer System too.

Back
Top Bottom