FiOS Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
in case your stuck with comcast and cant upgrad to extreamly fast FIOS, on comcast u can pretty much double the speed and upgrade the speed of down and upload for 5 bucks more at least you used to be able to do that

Sucks that we just got another year contract with SBC DSL or whatever its now called. 6 mbps down, not sure about the upload. Pretty good for the price; we pay like 25 bucks a month. Plus I get speeds like 8mbps sometimes.

I've had FIOS well over year. It runs at exactly the speed as advertised. Never had one problem yet.

I'm still waiting for TV. My cable service goes out and has terrible quality. (Atlantic Broadband)

yeah its whatever. depends on if you go wireless or not. i use the d-link they gave me and its fine. plus i believe you need the one they give you to hook up the tv if you get fios tv.

Lucky *******s with nice new tech...
only 4mb D for me ;(
but its straight though as long as I find good, fast torrents I am all set

but then again, I wish the US would get on with the VIDEO CALLING (cellphone) already!

my phone is not used to its full potential and I feel sad,
just like how some people feel bad not OCing a C2D

Ha, in russia they either have dial up or the fiber cable. So there isn't anything in the middle, caz cable lines would get stolen 24/7.
That's not a joke :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom