Finally ordered something again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nitestick said:
you forgot the part where in two weeks he gets an 8800GTX instead, only to throw it in it's box to get an R600 :D

well... that may be!!! LOL... nah.. imma just go SLi with this later on... because this is becoming an expensive hobby... one that i don't wanna pay for much longer!!!!!

anyway.. still excited, my ram is already step 5 on newegg... but my graphics card is still step 3 :( .... it neeeds to finish processing today.. cuz i want it tomorrow

You want to stop making this hobby too expensive, by going SLI with 8800GTS? gg. :D

SLI is a big waste of money...

fade2black2004 said:
well since he is a benchmarking person it wont be a waste

finally... somebody see's it my way.... but i won't be going sli for a good while... not until gts' hit the 300-350 dollar price mark

i may just end up stepping up to an 8900gts/x when those come out though.. either way.. its all grood

both my ram and video card are at the warehouse thats only a 20 min drive!!! so i'll have results for you all tomorrow night.. probably around 1 or 2 in the morning (pacific time)

so be ready for 10,000 3dmark06!!!!! wooooooooo :cool:

lol... wats the point of benchmarking anyway..

I know how you feel by getting the 8800gts over the gtx.. im still deciding whether i should splurge and get the gtx. :(

Hard decision

LOL, i forgot to put that in my sig... but i'm still using my ol e6600, hopefully i can still benchmark at 3.8 ghz like i have perviously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom