FINALLY! new build coming (critique)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am going to get vista. I just figured I'd wait and get the other 2 later, but with that price will make the swap. If anyone can link me to a nice looking, efficient case for cheaper from any site that'd be great. That case seemed to go up in price from the other day.

haha it does, I just cant justify spending that much on a case with my budget. Was looking for anything under 75 bucks or so. preferably around 50.

I have one question, the harddrive i posted is oem, so I won't get the cables or screws. I've got extra SATA cables, but will my board come with the necessary screws, or should I just buy a retail hdd?

I'm pretty sure the Thermaltake case you picked has screwless hard drive bays. It says under features, "Tool-free installation for 5.25” drive bays and add-on cards," so I think you're safe. Plus, OEM is a lot cheaper compared to retail which is a rip off.

I just can't afford to keep going above my price range, in reference to that card. My monitor's native res. is only 1366x768 anyways.

This is my first build that I will be doing all by myself. So just to make sure, I know gt7 said I can just get the oem, anybody know if I will for sure be fine with that?

yes the oem just means that it will be the product it self. with no cables or extras like that. as long as you have the cables you will be fine.

All right, I think I'm set then. I'm sure I'll eventually be back with more questions. But as for now it's just the waiting game. 2-4 weeks tops and I will be typing to you all from a much much better computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom