Finally gonna get my new computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey if you want I can send you a full version of CIV:IV that I don't play. A copy came with each of my video cards so I have 2. One is installed and the other is just sitting. PM me if you want it.

Beefcake nice build mate, especially the processor!
Id have got the best one i could afford aswell even though someone said about a lesser model, if you got the cash get the best, thats my motto!
I had a 7600GT, was a good little card, just dont expect to much from it thats all ill say(maybe my standards are high i dont know) but anyway it will play all top games mid- low settings with good FPS.
If you ever think of getting the 7950GT in the future then thats an awesome card, ive got the one by Leadtek, runs all my games at highest settings/max screen res(battlefield 2142, FEAR etc) im well pleased with it.
8800........... if the 7950GT "owns" then i dont need to comment how good this card is!

Well it turns out right after I ordered the KO edition it went out of stock, so newegg told me that I had to either wait till more came in stock or just get a different one, so I just got the regular evga model.

The good news is that the regular version went down 5 bucks right after I ordered the KO version, so I saved 15 bucks!

This is not meant to be permanent at all, just till new cards come out and prices fall :).

The games that I really want to play are:

HL2/CSS/Gmod
Medieval II: Total War
Call of Duty: UO
Call of Duty 2 (I know, I'm not a huge fan of it as some of you know, but my favorite teacher plays it, so I have to get it lol)

I have oblivion, but I never really had a chance to play my copy of Morrowind on my PC, so I'll probably be playing that a lot.

I just received the card last night. I could only squeeze out a 7% overclock at 600/1500 (560/1400 stock) using ATI Tool.

Everything is working great, Oblivion runs good, Medieval II: TW works maxed out, as with HL2/CSS. I also tried the COD2 demo, and it works great, but for some odd reason, it only has low and normal choices for model detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom