Finally Done!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
my graphics card runs @ like 69 degrees C when playing counter strike source at all max settings, is that way high? it runs at 50 idle....

Nah, thats actually a pretty decent temp. The older g80 chips were known to hit as high as 90C at load. My GTS512 tends to hit about 60ish at load, but i redid the thermal compound.

yeah i get high 70s into the 80s sometimes when i game with my 8800gt 512. so no worries 69 is a good temp. mine idle's about 55 at 25% fan. around 50 at 50% fan which is the highest im willing to go at idle otherwise its too loud. while gaming loudness doesn't matter to me though as i'll have my speakers blarring anyway.

btw does overclocking void my warranty with intel?

Yes, it does, but CPUs never get destroyed nowadays (unless you do something really stupid like trying to run with a 2 volt vcore lol)

yeah i get high 70s into the 80s sometimes when i game with my 8800gt 512. so no worries 69 is a good temp. mine idle's about 55 at 25% fan. around 50 at 50% fan which is the highest im willing to go at idle otherwise its too loud. while gaming loudness doesn't matter to me though as i'll have my speakers blarring anyway.

Are you running with the original fan design or the new revised larger fan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom