Finally, it is alive

Status
Not open for further replies.

lancec2c30

Future ex-member
well as you see I have been MIA for a couple weeks. Man was it a Bi*** to get this thing going again. HD crashed then I ordered a new one off of newegg and it came bad. So I RMA'ed it and am just going to get my money back. Then I went to a local guy to get it figured out(dads idea) But I lucked out. cause I got a 320gig WD sata2 HDD for $120.

Well the night before I went to pick the computer up from the computer guy. I cant find my windows XD key. So I call Microsft and try to understand a foreign lady on a bad connection and right down a key she is slurring out. Luckily it worked and everything is working good.

they outsourced their customer support?

I hate outsourcing!!!!! Too many dang US companies do that to make the fat cats richer...bastages.

I'm no college kid but...give these jobs to US and American college kids. I say american so as not to give it to any communist types who live in the US.

American rant! :D

ps, you can technically call me an immigrant. :p

ya and another good thing about doing that would be you could actually understand the tech person trying to help you.

i hate ms support. i called in once cause i upgraded my mobo and the bi*** on the other end said that its considered a new pc and i have to get a new product key. i sayd **** you ***** and hung up, called up again, got some guy who sounded like he was sucking on helium, but atleast i heard him good enough to get the key and hang up

xbox support is even worse(well the same people, but nerdy accent people)

example: please follow these trouble shooting steps(they told be to write this down!!! LOL)
unplug your av cord
plug it back in
good! (just had to add that for pun)
make sure your power cable is plugged in
please see if this has fixed your problem

WOW IT ALMOST WORKED!
... give me a break...

ya they just flippin read whatever the computer screen says will fix the problem, then its "have a nice day, is there anything else I can do for you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom