Finally!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raziel-Zero

In Runtime
Finally I have the insurance money back :D. I am ready to buy the following parts:

Gigabyte P35-DS3R
Intel Quad Core Q6600
800 MHz good quality RAM

Now I just have two eency problems. The first is finding a g0 Q6600 that ships to Australia don't know if any of you can help me out (Apokalipse).

Secondly, the P35-DS3Rs are rather expensive on Australian eBay to the point where there is a P35-DS3P a lot cheaper. Should I buy that instead or still try and get a DS3R? Is it as famously good for overclocking?

Danke!

Thats a **** good deal I could pick up a Q6600 + DS3R + 800 MHz OCZ System Elite for $659 not including shipping only problem is the Q6600 would probably be B3.

Do you think it would be worth paying $861.30 (including shipping) for this deal

Aus PC-Market Online eStore

For those to lazy to click on the link its a package including:

g0 Q6600
P35-DS3P
and Geil 1000 MHz DDR2 RAM with 5-5-5-15 timings. Hmm decisions decisions decisions...

Wow... thanks for the too lazy addition. lol. They have Q's in Hong Kong. Oz aint THAT far away. I just don't know what shipping would be like. Mine was 2155 HKD.

Thanks for the offer PDawg :D but with shipping included I can probably get it a bit cheaper from around here. Appreciate it though!

its gonna be hard for u to find a q600 with G0 stepping right now. u might have to wait until all the B0 ones sell first but there no point in waiting for a cpu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom