Final Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

valcan222

In Runtime
Hey everyone I am getting ready to place my order from newewgg and I wanted to run this all by you guys to make sure it looks ok. Alright this is my current build, minus the video card.

ASUS M2N32-sli DLX WIFI AM2 motherboard

Antec 550watt power supply

AMD X2 3800 cpu

2 gigs corsair RAM

I am going to be ordering the following

EVGA 8800GTS 640MB 320-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 HDCP Video Card

and

Acer AL2016WBbd Black 20" 5ms DVI Widescreen LCD Monitor 300 cd/m2 800:1

thats what i plan to order just wanted to make sure it would all work, the video card with the psu and monitor ect......

what do you all think will this be a ok build capable of playing games such as oblivion? ( speaking of oplivion will my comp be able to run that? and at a decent frame rate? or will it still lag like crazy? )

any thoughts or suggestions are greatly appreciated!!! :)

Can you guys read? He is getting the monitor and video card. He already has the ram. Your cpu might be a little low, you should upgrade that too if you have the money.

Oh lol.

Well it depends on the resolution that you are planning to game on, as to whether you want to 320mb or the 640mb version of the GTS.

Both the 320 and 640 will play fine on 1680 x 1050, but the 640 will serve better.

I am getting the 640 mb, as i stated above, I figure more is better than less lol!!! so besides my cpu do you guys think I would be able to play oblivion and is there any idea on want kind of frames I would be getting, because I dont want to spend 50 bucks on somthing that I can only get 10 fps on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom