Final Stage! Need Computer Parts Reccommendations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he'll be overclocking... i'd say the q6600 over the e7200 if you're not getting an aftermarket cooler and/or overclocking.

Lol good guess Ventriac ;) as I have no intentions of overclocking. Thank you for your input

^It already says that in you origional post. Did you add that in or something?

Well since your not ocing I would definitely go for a quad core, you could pick up a q6600. There is a bad batch out of them right now but it only effects ocing them, so it would not effect you. Or you could go for a e8400. Just use the stock heatsink for them to save some money, as there is no need to get an aftermarket heatsink when not ocing.

Yes I just added it along with the parts I'm thinking of getting, but I still need a case and a CD drive I believe...

meh, he's trying to future proof it, and the quad-cores are the future so... the q6600's are fine. As for a case and cd drive, pick anyone you want, get em on newegg for like 25-30$ shipped. you could get the nxzt tempest or antec 900.. for the cases.. but its up to you what you want. some being better than others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom