Final specs on my new gaming PC any last recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
just thinking, Q6600 will be pretty **** bottlenecked by 8800GTS 320mb I think... I don't know, could be wrong, but Q6600 is very top of the line, and 320mb 8800 is kind of avg card now

i think it might not....

how does anyone know what the games 2-3 years from now are going to require? the games from 2-3 years ago run okay on rigs from 3-4 years before that. maybe you should wait to get a rig that will play games that haven't even come out yet. wait....how would that work? will it play the games coming out in a couple years? probbaly so, maybe not max settings, but it will work. like people talking about crysis this and crysis that....
i doubt VERY seriously that the software developers of that game made it so you MUST have a quad-core cpu and 8gb of ram and an 800 dollar graphics card just to play it. ya know? bad business.

lol, thats what "upgrading" is all about. who knows what computer life will be in 3 years for christ's sake.

I agree but you gotta remember at the moment things are stepping up big time due to the release of multi-cores and Vista at almost the same time so buying just before the big-name DX10.1 games come out is probably not a great idea for future proofing because with these DX10.1 games will come new technology (ie. 9xxx series)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom