final-hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.
no no, the 7900 gt is able to handle any game out now at full quality... well not oblivion.. but i hate that game anyway....

you'll be able to play fear on 1280x1024 with 2xAA 8xAF and get very playable framerates.. probably average out around 60-70

Well, it is oem so it is only the burner. You can get the lightscribe software at there site, or you can get the retain verson onlt $5 more.

1337_d3r3k said:
and is my build obviously good at gaming and is it good at webbrowseing?

well its a highend gaming card... and one of the best at the moment..... sooo.. obviously only its good at web browsing.. :rolleyes:

lol... no, its a really god gaming rig, don't even worry about it.. you'll be amazed at the games you'll be able to play... you'll be glad you didnt get an xbox 360!! hahaha

lol im building this next week and gettin 360 in october for bday lol and whats lightscribe??? and sweet webbrowseing kinda matters wiht me and can u reccomend n e good games to buy to play

1337_d3r3k said:
lol im building this next week and gettin 360 in october for bday lol and whats lightscribe??? and sweet webbrowseing kinda matters wiht me and can u reccomend n e good games to buy to play

i can recommend alot of games!!!

half life 2 (comes with counter-strike source :) )
fear
doom 3 (although i hate it.. its just a beautiful game)
quake 4
call of duty 2
Battlefield 2
Farcry

uhh.. thats all i'll name for now... because thats already alot of goodies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom