Final Gaming Rig Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah im getting the same hard drive for my computer and dont listen to maximum pc just ask around for wut the best parts are. and i agree with the windows xp 64 and the processor unless your not upgrading for a long time or multi-tasking, and finally evga is much better not for the cards but for the warrenty and everthing else that is good.

The last eVGA card listed. Yes future games will take advantage of dual core. All games based on Unreal Engine 3 for example will. Also, don't get WindowsXP 64 until it has better driver support. If you get the 32-bit version, you can download the 64-bit upgrade from microsoft for free if you want it later, but right now, it has bad driver support.

Whats the difference between the bottom one and the other two?

I was thinking to go with the middle one because it is overclocked a little more

And I am pretty sure I am going with the dual core.

But if I was going to get a single core it would'nt be the 3500+ I would get the 3700+

For single core, yes the 3700+ is the best. For dual core, get a 4400+ toledo if you can afford it, if not, get a 3800+ manchester. You can get the middle one if you like.

Go with a Zalman CNSP9500... It will cool better than the 7700.

Get the dual core 4400+, it will own here shortly, hell it already does. Get the eVGA like mentioned. Don't get the 64bit windows like mentioned as well.

I would spring the dough for a raptor hdd... It will be faster than anything else SATA or IDE out there. It is totally worth the extra money, things will load faster, much faster.

It is on sale right now! http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16822144160

$20 mail in rebate, can't beat that price for that performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom