Hey guys, Im finally building my pc in just a matter of days!
I do need your guys' help however as I am no expert in choosing computer parts.
After continuous research, here are two builds that I came up with.......
Wishlist 1 - Final PC 1
Wishlist 2 - Final PC 2
Two Major Differences..........
- CPU: E6400
- GPU: 320 MB GeForce 8800GTS
- PSU: 450W Forton (Only one PCI-E Connection, GPU needs two)
- Monitor: 19" Widescreen DVI
- CPU: E6600
- GPU: 640 MB GeForce 8800GTS (Changed to EVGA instead of Leadtek as suggested)
- PSU: 580W Hyper as Sora suggested
(Has two PCI-E Connection, what my GPU needs)
- Monitor: 22" Widescreen DVI
For only a $200.00 difference, it doesnt seem like a bad jump at all. What do you guys think?
Any other comments are welcome too. I just want to make sure I'm making a good Gaming PC that will last a few years or so.
Similarities between both builds and differences
- Windows Vista Ultimate
- NZXT Apollo SILVER NP Silver SECC Steel Chassis ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
- 2GB Same Brand Different Model RAM
- Hard Drive Size, Wishlist 1 has 500GB (Western Digital) and Wishlist 2 has 320GB (Seagate)
Hopefully either of these two will work for me. It seems like a good build, I think I may have to go with the second build but that will delay me say about a week or two. But its well worth it
What do you guys think? Thanks for all the help. If you think I should downgrade to Windows Vista Premium from Ultimate, then just say so. I dont even know why I chose Ultimate, it just looks and sounds cooler haha.