Final build up for review

Status
Not open for further replies.

PheonixTech

Beta member
Looks good, but I would recommend spending a little more money for a 4870 or even a 4890.

Its solid other than that.

Assuming you already have everything not listed, like OS, keyboard, mouse, hard drive etc.

Motherboard is not compatible with the DDR3 memory. Keep the memory, but change the motherboard. Get a socket AM3 motherboard (not AM3/AM2+/AM2) which supports DDR3, and get a nicer brand than ECS :p. I'm not saying its a bad brand, i just don't have much experience with it.

Have you thought about this combo?
Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, Digital Cameras and more!

Or does that take you well over? There are cheaper motherboards out there... That was just a ready combo i found which included the ram you had already picked.

You picked out a nice case and powersupply, but if you picked something a little less flashy you could save quite a bit of money, something like this:

Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, Digital Cameras and more!

Or if you must have some flashiness, this:

Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom