Final Build, repeat, Final Build. Alpha Base, do you copy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sardonic

Baseband Member
This is Sigma-417, Alpha Base please come in.

Transmitting final build specs. Please advise. Is the project a go? I repeat, do we have go?

Antec900
550W XCLIO GREATPOWER
Gigabyte P35-DS3R
Intel Q6600 (The Quiggly!)
2GB Crucial Ballistix
GeForce 8800GTS 320MB
Seagate 320GB 7200RPM SATA
Seagate 320GB 7200RPM SATA
SH-S203B 20x Sata DVD burner
SH-S203B 20x Sata DVD burner
1.44 Floppy - 7-in-1 SD card & Floppy Drive by Rosewill
Tuniq Tower

Please advise! Is the PSU large enough, do I need additional fans. . . OVER!

Roger. That is a Go. I repeat, a Go. Clearance from Control Tower Tango Alpha Monkey.

Why do you have two burners?

Copy that Go, control!

The two burners just represent whatever I am going to put there. Power-wise, they are important placekeepers.

hey nice build, if you want to do good wire management then you may need to mod the mobo tray in the 900

Thats a good system.
Similar to what im getting...really similar.
Im not sure how much better the corsair 520 hx psu is to yours...
Im getting my stuff next wed.
It looks good to go though.

hey nice build, if you want to do good wire management then you may need to mod the mobo tray in the 900

Is that a fact? I read as many reviews as I could handle, no mention of my mobo with that case, but it was stated a couple times that the tuniq tower would fit, which I suppose was my real concern. Now I'm a bit concerned that the mobo won't fit, though. How can I tell without having it in hand?

Btw, for the person who asked, ClubIT currently is guaranteeing the best prices for G0 stepping

Will my case be able to fit that mobo? The board seemed relatively small, actually. Don't yet have the case.

I guess my final question is about the power supply. Is that power supply beefy enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom