Final Build!

One good thing if you go for a bigger more durable and sturdy case, it is very reusable. Where your components in your pc may become obsolete or outdated your case is more future proof so that way you can use it more than one time if need be. When I build a of I use a high end case so I can reuse it for longer.

The case I have seems pretty okay. Just got the parts last night. Havent done anything yet except put SSD/DVD in and the 2 top fans. Only issue I see is getting the two front fans on. I don't think they're going to fit.

Last edited:
One good thing if you go for a bigger more durable and sturdy case, it is very reusable. Where your components in your pc may become obsolete or outdated your case is more future proof so that way you can use it more than one time if need be. When I build a of I use a high end case so I can reuse it for longer.
You can't get much more durable than steel when it comes to a PC case. My steel Raidmax Scorpio has been with me since 2002 and still housing my 98 box like a champ.

Yeah, that and I'm not very good at taking pictures :D

But, I can do bicep curls with my GPU! uujea!

Attachments

• 137.jpg
    137.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
DOA Motherboard.

Will not do buisness with them again after this. Will probably go with Asus if I do not have them ship me the same motherboard back.

Was hoping my test would show the PSU was bad instead of the nobo. I'm sure i'll regret not going with a modular psu. Can't wait to add/remove the thermal grease too..

Last edited:
100% sure its the motherboard. Believe me, I made sure it was the nobo but I was praying it was the PSU..
The last thing I wanted to do is mess around with the CPU and heatsink. And I would have been able to upgrade to a modular PSU.

Last edited:
What all have you done to test this? I don't want to ask the obvious but did you plug in the GPU with the power connectors? Your last picture doesn't show them plugged in.

Have you tried one stick of RAM, motherboard out of the case, no GPU, and using just the IGP? What is it doing when you try turning it on?

Borrowed my buddys speaker and tried getting the mobo to POST, no go. Tried getting the cpu fan to spin up, no go.
Shorting the PSU, I was able to get the case fans to start up though.

Newegg opens in a few hours, i'll be looking into some asus mobos in the mean time. That Micro Atx isint fitting very snug in my case either. Almost like my case is only for ATX, which is not how its advertised..

Back
Top Bottom