Final Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

Ive had this build in the pipeline for months, you know how it goes... Im a gamer, looking to step up before Crysis, Quake Wars and UT3 come out.

Wish list details

I'm definitely open to suggestions, just don't try and push some G Skill RAM on me. :) Thats my price limit, so I can't afford to go quad core. Thanks.

honestly.. that build doesn't seem that great for what u are planning on paying... first get a crucial ballistix RAM, and trash both ur sets of OCZ RAM, get a gigabyte p35-s3, a pc power and cooling 610watts, get a 320gb HD, and jsut get 1 DVD-ROM drive... since 2 is unnecessary, and u could then throw in a quad-core

Guys, took your suggestions, and I ordered it.

Heres what it looks like:

Wish list details

It looks great, Ill maybe get more RAM later. One more thing, I had 2 DVD burners so I could instantly burn from CD to another.

P.S Have a look at this MonkeyBusiness, sent to me by a friend. Should make the decision a lot easier.

Multiple rails, is nothing to be scared about. Although I do like single powerful rails. I would definitely choose the PC P&C over any power supply, in it's range.

I know guys. I had the OCZ gameXtream in there, but a friend definitely recommended the Forton, and since Im Australian buying from NewEgg through him, thats the one I will be purchasing.

Its a good looking Power Supply, cheap and effective. And with 83 reviews giving it a 5 star rating, it looks like a very good choice.

Thanks for your help guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom