I have just a few questions. First of all, the PC is working great! I just wonder if I should do a few of these things, and troubleshooting other things.
-Intel Core i7 920 Nehalem 2.66GHz 4 x 256KB L2 Cache 8MB L3 Cache LGA 1366 130W Quad-Core Processor
-EVGA 141-BL-E757-TR LGA 1366 Intel X58 ATX X58 SLI LE Intel Motherboard
-EVGA 017-P3-1295-AR CO-OP Edition GeForce GTX 295 1792MB 896 (448 x 2)-bit DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card
-OCZ Platinum 6GB (3 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Low Voltage Desktop Memory Model OCZ3P1600LV6GK
-COOLER MASTER V8 RR-UV8-XBU1-GP 120mm Rifle CPU Cooler
-CORSAIR CMPSU-750TX 750W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Compatible with Core i7 Power Supply
-COOLER MASTER HAF 932 RC-932-KKN1-GP Black Steel ATX Full Tower Computer Case
-Gateway FHD2401 Black 24" 5ms HDMI Widescreen LCD Monitor 400 cd/m2 2000:1
-Western Digital Caviar Black WD6401AALS 640GB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive - OEM
Windows 7 RC1 64 Bit
Phew..I think that is everything. So now to the questions/problems!
1. The fans in the case (there are around 3 I think) can be hooked up to the power supply, or I can connect them into the motherboard. Should I go with the motherboard, or go straight for the power supply?
2. What should I set my refresh Hz to? The highest option available?
3. When I play Call of Duty: WaW, or even other games, the Video Card, like, freezes, and it is really wierd. I CTRL-ALT-DELETE, then open task manager, it is running fine. So I close task manager, then the game comes up and starts working fine. Is this cause my video card is not warmed up or something?
4. Just a few moments ago, my mouse quit working. I couldn't get it to work again. I restarted my computer, and it took ages and never started back up. Troubleshooting, I unplugged the power from the wall, waited 2 minutes, plugged it back in. Everything started fine again. My dad said something was wrong in the memory, and it isn't bad since it just happened once...Any second opinions? I think it might be a bad motherboard :O. I hope not.
5. Temperatures of CPU Cores are around 40C under a tiny load, but CPU is 30C...Huh?
6. Along with 5, my VREG is around 48C at all times. This fine?
7. I am not sure what PhysX is, but if I wanted to SLI another GTX 295, I couldn't with this motherboard? And if 300 series comes out, can I 'physX' it? I'm still figuring that out.
I might add questions, but ya, ANY QUESTIONS ANSWERED IS LOVED.