Re: Feedback for a Gaming Build
Looks like a solid build to me.
1. That depends, because they make SATA and PCI-E M.2 solutions. A SATA M.2 is pretty much the same price but reduces the cable clutter in the PC.
2. Any particular reason why 144hz? I'd shoot for a 27" 1440p monitor with this setup and that monitor price tbh. They make those in IPS and 144hz too, if you absolutely need the refresh.
3. Sure, AIO is the **** and you'll never see me or my customer builds have an air cooler again. I'd shoot for the H80 GT instead though, as the H75 is kinda old tech.
4. Well a 1070 is TItan X power for a small price. If you're sticking with 1080p then a single 1070 is more than enough.
5. Only case I can recommend is the Phanteks Enthoo Pro M like I have. It's small, easy to clean with dust filters, and compact enough to have good airflow and pressure with the right fans.
"Resolution is just a number." #Ubisoft Origin/Steam
Twitch = pp_mguire Instagram = ppmguire Mechwarrior Online = Thunderson PSN = PP_Mguire
Need Descent and Mechwarrior buddies!
If I helped you, give a thanks! ↓
Access to my Plex PM me.