Fatal1ty

Status
Not open for further replies.

guitarplyrstevo

In Runtime
Is any of this guys hardware any good? I have been looking at the motherboard and case. The case doesn't look that bad imo.

Its good stuff i think fatl1ty is a gaming group not sure but anyways its good stuff.

"his" hardware is the same as the non branded stuff... just a different color and has his name on it.. to me it's over priced for the same parts without the name. why give him 10-40 dollars more per part for the use of his name, IMO...

neh not true i think. He's the top gamer in the world. All his parts are overclcocker and have better performance than lets say a stock 7600GT because i no he has a 7600GT.

However i still think they are slightly overpriced and in his gaming rig he doesnt use any of his own parts accept Razer Fatal1ty Head Phone as these are the best on the market.

His case is pretty rrubbish in my opinion.

Thanks

I'm also looking at the ZALMAN hsf's and the Abit mobo's... same parts as the regular, just with his name on it... who cares if he's the top gamer in the world (IMO) he may be good, but he still will not get my money for a nice red and black color part.

the GPU's are overclocked due to the company OC'ing them, and slapping his name on it... (and chagre more) they make the same OD'd cards without his name as well...

The guy's a geek. Don't buy his stuff.

The fact that the guy's got a whole website made for him, an entire line of 'gaming' products made for him, makes me think they take this all a bit too seriously. I wouldn't buy his stuff just for the thought of it, even if they were slightly better.

It's a marketing gimmick.... its for all those people that suck at gaming and want to shell out the extra cash to get the parts he uses that they can 'be good' too.... I say more power too him... if I had the opportunity, I would do it too. From an article I read, he is the top paid player in the world... signed some 1.5Mil agreement with some company.

the zalman vf900 is a gimmic, its the same hsf w/ some shinny metal anodized ontop of the copper, just get the normal version, they are the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom