Which fans have the absolute fastest speed? Also, vacuum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
how loud can it really be isn't 100 dBA the sound of a jet or something? I'm judging 65 is a "Screaming Demon" by those numbers.

Just think about getting a finger stuck in one of those when it's on :mad: :wooha:

65 - 95 power lawn mower

60 - 85 vacuum cleaner

65 - 80 alarm clock

60 sewing machine

Yea its loud.

'Delta TFB1212GHE'

120CFM? Sweet, Just what I want, something hella loud, and hella strong, its perfect =)

*Orders 6*

You wish im kidding

Look for pics of this custom case up soon =O

I think I found my uber OC solution that doesn't involve water cooling. Now I'm serious 1 exhuast, 1 intake for the Delta TFB1212GHE. 1 intake Delta TFB0812UHE, and my old VGA cooler fan.

The only concern I have is if I can play my music louder than the fan noise if I can I'm seriously considering this.

I had not ordered yet, I just meant to say I prolly will

Only 65DB =O

Just so you know what im doing

I have 4 exhaust pipes, A la Motorcycle

And 2 intake

I have 4 exhausts in mind, because they are 80MM

I think ill use those 2 you mentioned on intake.

WTF are you building??!! An airplane?! You should look into something called "liquid." haha. That sounds sick though. If you had a bad *** looking case and all with four of those mega fans inside.

And dont be fooled...2 65dB fans does NOT = 130dB so dont worry. In order for something to so "sound" twice as loud, its source needs to be multiplied by a factor of 10, not 2. I'm in AP Physics, 4 fans @ 65 dB would only be about...80db

65 dB would only be as loud as a piano or people talking...not a vacum cleaner. but seriously thats still insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom