Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoshSB

Geek Squad
Hey guys, looking for 2 80 MM blue LED fans and 1 120 MM fan blue LED, cheap that are semi quiet, but I have yet to find them on newegg I have searched for a day and cannot find it, anyone got any suggestions on what they have bought? Basically I need it because I moved into some dorms and there is some high ambient temps that I need to cool it down more (alost 3-4 more degrees C)

Thanks guys.

Any Suggestions on a good blue LED 80 MM fan that is pretty quiet, these dorms are semi hot so I kinda would like to get a nice cooling system up and running, my stupid CPU went up 5 c and my vid is running at about 1-2 more c

I have one of those cooler master quad led 120mm case fans. It came with a case, but I didn't use it in the case. I didn't want the leds, and also it seemed to vibrate a bit much. Now its just taking up space, I occationally pick it up and spin the blades to make the leds come on while unpluged........ I'm easy to entertain.

You might want to get a fan that exceeds your airflow requirements, then just quiet it down with a fan controler. There are 80mm led fans that go into the 70+ cfm range, but they're loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom