Fan Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoshSB

Geek Squad
Hey guys, looking to buy some extra fans for my case, and I am pretty sure this is 120 MM, however, I am unsure heh, only ever bought factory computers before this one.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811144137

That is the exact model of the computer, in the back is the big exhaust, I think it is 120 MM, however I am unsure, any advice is helpful, also, on the front do 80 mm go there?

yeah your 120mm are usually on the back and the 80-90mm are usually on the side or front.

now when you say buy exta fans do yu mean add fans or just get new more high flow fans to replace what you have?

Yeah, it says that it has a 120mm (In the back.) and a 80mm fan (On the side.) included.

It says it has 1x120mm fan and 1x80mm fan.

Most likely the 120 is on the rear as exhaust, and the 80 is on the side as intake (as said by the above poster).

There is usually a spot in the front of the case for one or two 80mm fans, that will help circulate air.

It is not the EXACT case, it is the same design though, my case came with the top f an and side fan, I need to buy a back exhaust fan, was checking on the size of the fan so I know what to buy, are the front fans 80 or 90 MM, anyone know?

I have the case but they do not sell it anymore, it is the same brand and same design as that case but it comes with a top and side fan, no exhaust or front intakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom