Fan filters...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adzh

In Runtime
Where would i get filters for my fans on my Antec900, which are suitable for a computers use?

I don't know where to look, and for which type of filter, i'd probably end up being stupid and buying some industrial fan filter or something.

Also;

Is it expensive?
Will it effect my cooling?

Reason is, my house is being decorated, and theres ALOT of dust around lately, from having our walls re-plastered and moving alot of furniture.

Thanks.

Edit - i found these http://www.scan.co.uk/Products/ProductInfo.asp?WebProductID=403503 .

Any good? Plus, i won't need one for the 20CM fan on top will i? thats an "exaust" if you like.

You could use kitchen table wipes for filter they work for a week or two and air flow isn't really affected if you install correctly. The guide is in hebrew but you could google one.

Never bought a fan filter before but looking at the description id say yes that would do the job, and no i wouldnt have thought you would need one on the exhaust as thats blowing outwards so would be impossible for it to suck dust in

Thanks, i think i'll save some money and use some home made stuff i think, gonna look into it.

I can't see how Kitchen roll would work, though.

Pantyhose it is, i'll buy some cheap ones tomorrow, am i not to pull it too tightly?

This shouldn't restric the airflow should it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom