Anything up to 50C isn't bad. Keeping your computer below that is not easy on air.
You shouldn't have any problems at 45C. The lower the better, however.
I am assuming that the 45C is under load. If it is at idle, that is not good. At idle, it should be somewhere around 20C.
What is your signature?
- COOLER MASTER Wave Master TAC-T01-E1C Silver Case
- DFI LanpartyUT nF4 Ultra-D (BIOS = latest)
- AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800+ Toledo 1GHz HT 2 x 1MB L2 Cache
- OCZ 2GB (2 X 1024) DDR (500) PC-4000 EL Gold Gamer Ext. XTC (OCZ5002048ELGEGXT-K)
- OCZ PowerStream OCZ520ADJSLI ATX, BTX, EPS12V 520W
- XFX Geforce 7900 GTX 512MB (665/1630)
- HITACHI Deskstar 7K80 80GB 3.5\" SATA 3.0Gb/s x 2 (RAID)