I'm thinking of purcjhasing one of these 120mm high efficency Delta fans:
However I have read that they are very loud, so I want to be able to control the speed of the fan. there are many fan controllers on the market and I'm not sure which is for me. any fan Controller I get must fulfil certian requirements before I purchase it:
1. Must NOT have any excessively large knobs on the outside. ( i have a TermalTake Tsunami Dream and the door wont close if any thing bulges out too much.)
2. Must be able to control a 120mm fan with large power requirments.
3. Must be black )like my case).
4. Preferably be able to read out temps of diffrent components
5. Must be economical (I am poor[spent all my money on computer/bike parts]).