Extremely demanding PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty big. Buying a retail PC with all those parts, would probably cost you an additional 1-3k, compared to doing it yourself.

Right now, that list is around $3k.

Pretty big. Buying a retail PC with all those parts, would probably cost you an additional 1-3k, compared to doing it yourself.

Right now, that list is around $3k.

I just answered in my previous post.

All of those parts in the list, are links that direct you to newegg.com. The best site for computer components in the US.

If i were to buy a computer with all those parts in it (hypothetically speaking) how much would the price difference be?

No need to close this thread and start a new one. Just ask the questions you have.

As for your previous question, it has already been answered.

No need to close this thread and start a new one. Just ask the questions you have.

As for your previous question, it has already been answered.

Yeah, i keep accidentally posting doubles.... I dont know if its the new OS (Ubuntu 7.10 Gutsy) or what... Now if i absolutely NEED tutorials on building it, any ideas?

search button.

we have quite a few 'tutorials' posted already, and just lots of threads with things like how do i do.... so if you run into a problem just search and you'll find your answer, if not post the question.

and, I say wait until the quad's price drops, and get a q6700, not the q6600. same price in a little while

and possibly 4gigs of ram because he is going to be running vista?

and why a 780i board, what about x38?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom