EVGA vs XFX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ihave owned MSI, XfX, BFG, Asus and Evga Nvidia cards and they are all great. I have only had to RMA one card which was an XFX 7900gt and they were great to deal wiht.

A. Don't link to the pictures...

B. $280 is way too much for a motherboard. AT that price it better tie my shoes and wipe my butt, and I have a feeling it doesn't.

Unless your planning on running 3 3870's theres no real point to it.

it says it only has 2 pci-e 2.0, and one pci-e 4x. is that 4x able to do a tri crossfire? I thought it had to be 16x..

1- I am almost certain this is a battle between XFX and eVGA gpu's..
2- Why the pic page and not the spec page?
3- that is a great board, but it is 270 bucks, you can get a abit quad gt x38 for much less and get a wonderful board. (I would love** to have one of those, oh man DFI has such beautiful boards)

woops!!! I was looking at the pics and I guess and I linked you guys to those instead haha

Here's the real link:

Newegg.com - DFI LP LT X38-T2R LGA 775 Intel X38 ATX Intel Motherboard - Retail

Ihave owned MSI, XfX, BFG, Asus and Evga Nvidia cards and they are all great. I have only had to RMA one card which was an XFX 7900gt and they were great to deal wiht.

So far ive owned pny, xfx, evga and have had no problems so far... I used the step-up program and all that jazz and it went smoothly...

You have to understand that they are all trying to get you to buy there products... they arent just going to blow you off.

I think my next card might be a bfg if i keep seeing these awesome prices and there trade up program coming into effect... Assumming i go nvidia of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom