EVGA extends step-up to 120 days for GX2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya i plan to step them both up, then decide what to do. By the time i have both cards in my hands, the drivers for quad SLI and benchmarks should be out. Evga's site is getting pounded today though.

yeah i tried looking into the step up prices today, no luck, i feel sorry for EVGA's site, its taking a real beating.

the 120 days step up extension thing. are they extending the normal 90day to 120 days? like lets say my gts512 ended a last week, since they have this 120day thing, does that mean my card is still eligible to stepup? cuz seriousli, buying the gts for 368 isnt exactly the best bargain ever.

At least you sold your GT's right? why not just go for it, and then in a couple of months something new :)

the 120 days step up extension thing. are they extending the normal 90day to 120 days? like lets say my gts512 ended a last week, since they have this 120day thing, does that mean my card is still eligible to stepup? cuz seriousli, buying the gts for 368 isnt exactly the best bargain ever.

Thats exactly what they did. But i tried to step up last night (out of my 90 day, still within 120) and it wouldnt let me. I'm probably going to have to call them. I paid 359 per card also, which is why i want to step up.

And no, i still have 1 brand new 8800GT. I think i may just keep it at this point and buy an accellero s1 and put it in my media pc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom