Evga 8800gts 320

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nagasama

disgruntled ex-moderator
is down to 279.00 with a 20.00 MIR at newegg, making it 259.00.
hmm, i like my SLI...but dang if the price of these cards gets to about mmmmmm 220. ish after rebate ima be gettin one (maybe two lol).
i dont know why i felt the need to post this...but the price is dropping it seems on the 320. it has been going down slowly over the past two weeks.

u should get one.. and sell those SLi'ed 7900gs, or get an 8800gtx if u feel like buying to SLI'ed 320mb's

Hmm, I bought my superclocked one for 285 a month and a half ago. And the regular was 280. I guess they just added the MIR, or the prices must be fluctuating, that happened with the gtx. After intels "price drop", gtx prices skyrocketed maybe 80 bucks.

i thought about selling my 7900gs' on ebay.
GF threw out the boxes. grr. but i still have all the adapters and paperwork.
that may influence what i can get for them. i might pull 70 bucks each.

^^yep^^
im not really ready to sell either one yet...im going to wait until the price goes down on the 8800.
im getting hitched in december and i've got to buy it before then while my money is still my money and not "our" money lol.

lol they are twin cards... but nagasama.. you can jack up the price because u did overclock it...

lol they are twin cards... but nagasama.. you can jack up the price because u did overclock it...

Yeah it's not like factory overclocking where the component will have the same overclock on any mobo, so the higher clock is the stock speed in a sense. I believe if you overclock yourself then change the motherboard it will go back to stock speeds. And no one would buy a cpu on ebay, no overclocking, ran on sub 2.0v....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom