eVGA 8800GT 512mb, Superclocked,KO,SSC

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey, i've outdone some watercooling when i was overclocking my e6600... stepping can play a nice play in this! but i'm sure if you both order around the same time.. you'll get the same stepping anyway..

oh yeah and apok's H2o will definitely be cooler than my measly 9500...not coming down on your oc skill apok.
i wish i had water, but i dont think i could manage it well enough.
im sure we will be two of the first here to have them.
mega-hurts lol.

Water cooling might be superior in warm climates, but up here where it stays cold most of the year, the extra time and money required to set it up and maintain it just isnt worth it. I love my set it and forget it setup of air cooling.
If it should get over 70F in my apartment i just open the patio door and within a few minutes its a 5-10 degrees cooler :p

Water cooling might be superior in warm climates, but up here where it stays cold most of the year, the extra time and money required to set it up and maintain it just isnt worth it. I love my set it and forget it setup of air cooling.
If it should get over 70F in my apartment i just open the patio door and within a few minutes its a 5-10 degrees cooler :p
hopefully, I'll be getting air conditioning in my room soon.
But it can get very hot here. And it doesn't help that my PC can pump out a significant amount of heat under load.

its getting pretty cold down here in southern cali.. so overclcoking season shall be here soon... i'm hoping i have my compy up while its still cold

Trying to get ready to overclock my GT.

Anyone with GT do the have the 169.02 drivers released on OCtober 31st?

Also I was looking at rivatuner, and thier are like 70 options, what do I click, to increase fan speed, core speed, mem speed, adn shader speed.

Also if you have done any ofhtese tell me waht you have gotten to with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom