Evga?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was surprised people here making it sound like you can trade the card in after 2 years and just pay for the difference from what you paid for some new high end card, I wondered how any business could possibly do that, if it sounds too good to be true......

I still recommend EVGA cuz the 90 days does give you protection against 1 thing, which is buyers remorse, I used to sell computers and a lotta people change their mind about what they want after they order and sometimes its tough luck. Or if you buy a 6600GT and decide its not enough muscle for Battlefield 2 or something then you can upgrade, its still cool they do this.

Also, EVGA is excellent quality and have good warranties and support, but some people here make the step up program out to be something its not, I just want to post this so you don't look like an idiot calling out EVGA after 2 years, no business could do that and make money.

macdawg said:
I was surprised people here making it sound like you can trade the card in after 2 years and just pay for the difference from what you paid for some new high end card, I wondered how any business could possibly do that, if it sounds too good to be true......

I still recommend EVGA cuz the 90 days does give you protection against 1 thing, which is buyers remorse, I used to sell computers and a lotta people change their mind about what they want after they order and sometimes its tough luck. Or if you buy a 6600GT and decide its not enough muscle for Battlefield 2 or something then you can upgrade, its still cool they do this.

Also, EVGA is excellent quality and have good warranties and support, but some people here make the step up program out to be something its not, I just want to post this so you don't look like an idiot calling out EVGA after 2 years, no business could do that and make money.
Ha, I knew it was too good to be true. People here were making it sound like you could buy a 7800GTX for $400 and then next year when the DX10 cards come they could trade in their GTX for the new card and only pay like $100. That would be sweet. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom