Emergency Vidoe Card Questian

Status
Not open for further replies.

killerfetish

Solid State Member
Okay im about to order my computer off of cyberpowerinc.com but i donot know what video Card i should get the

EVGA GEFORCE 6800 GS 256MB DDR3 16X PCI-EXPRESS W/ CRT, TVO, & DVI PN: 256-P2-N386

or should i get

ATI Radeon X1600XT 16X PCI-E 256MB VIDEO CARD()

What the differnce between them, any good things you have expirenced with these units, anything bad thas you know of with these cards, give me your oppinion, i am mostly going to play wow and bf2 and quake 4 on it so what one should i get, its between theses 2, which one,

Joey

Well I know nothing of the ATI, but I can tell you personal experience with the 6800GS. Overclocks very easily with stock cooling, I play bf2 on full everything. I don't have Quake 4, but i'm pretty sure its less strenuous than bf2, cod2, and fear...well i know it's less than fear, which i play on all high settings.

the ATI one you listed compares about even with the 6600GT, I think, so go with the EVGA, and plus, ATI sucks :)

I'm gonna get flak over that

Twizted_3kgt said:
Overclocks very easily with stock cooling, I play bf2 on full everything.

Mate what do you mean, does it get hot quickly and need another cooling device.I am new into these stuff, sorry for my stupid quest

he's saying, you don't need to have some fancy watercooling, or another fan on it, because it doesn't get hot with the cooling it already has pre-installed

chevytrucknut said:
he's saying, you don't need to have some fancy watercooling, or another fan on it, because it doesn't get hot with the cooling it already has pre-installed

cool , thanx a lot mate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom