Ease of OC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabb

gone
After reading this article concerning my soon to be returned P5N-E Mobo ( which means I can OC with much less fear )

Legion Hardware

it just says all I need to change are the FSB settings without having to touch any Vcore or other settings ( which scare me since voltage can kill the stuff physically ). I already boosted my 3dmark06 score from 9709 to 10,594 by just going to 2.7 ghz with my e6600. I was just wondering, what other Mobos are this easy to OC?

I have that motherboard and lol....for me, it wasn't easy with that motherboard, because I had no guides at the time to read. But after I found the sweet spots, it was easy. And I was able to reach 3.6GHz. I'll try what they did, putting all the voltages on auto, and just upping the FSB. What I did was tweaking all the voltages, which probably made it harder, but I found the stable ones.

Other motherboards, that should be easy to OC with, is the 965P-DS3 or the more newer P35-DS3R.

wow. the miracle mobo we've all been waiting for. ****, if i can just crank the FSB ill get whatever spped i want. new benchmarks here i come. you ****ing ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom