Is the E8400 the best processor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
man I wont get octo core, I dont need all that. yet :D

but I would love some ddr3 to drop in price, that would be wonderful

and ddr3 might get some more speed from nehalem as well. plus with new motherboards and all that.. ya know. unlock the speed

and ddr3 might get some more speed from nehalem as well. plus with new motherboards and all that.. ya know. unlock the speed

well..i think i wont be upgrading for a long long time.

i think im good where im at and theres no need for more.
schools getting harder and the bills keep increasing.
i just cant keep up with the upgrades.

well i can't wait for the nehalem chips to hit the shops now

Q6600 for me, not going to be upgrading for about 4-6 (maby 7) or untill 1 of 2 this happen, 1 is something blowing and frying my pc (happened to my last one the cpu blew and sent the mobo and ram to haven to) or 2 when the hardware is outdated to the point where it will not run basic games

well, I think I am gonna upgrade when they come out if I can sell my pc. I plan on keeping up though. But yeah, bills keep mounting, and hardware gets faster and faster.

I'm going to hold out until the first round of price drops on the nehalem chips. Basically the same thing i did this time around. I got the better revision of q6600 after the price dropped the first time around. My next big purchase will either be a house (real debt) or air ride for my car :p All depends on if i ever get hired on full time here or just keep temping until i die.

well yeah, I dont wanna pay huge prices, but this system will last for a while i hope. And with a graphics upgrade, or two(depending on how well those 4000 series do, I might be crossfiring with this x38).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom