E6X50 on sale now at buy.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
i still dont believe you

"the attractive pricing of $163 and $183 for the E6550 and E6750, and the fact that you'll get the latest G0 stepping are highly appealing."

people who run sites like these are not retards they know the normal person is not going to buy 1000 cpus at a time so they would not write sentences stating something like what i got from the link you posted.

ITS AN EARLY RELEASE THATS IT!!!!

i still dont believe you

"the attractive pricing of $163 and $183 for the E6550 and E6750, and the fact that you'll get the latest G0 stepping are highly appealing."

people who run sites like these are not retards they know the normal person is not going to buy 1000 cpus at a time so they would not write sentences stating something like what i got from the link you posted.

ITS AN EARLY RELEASE THATS IT!!!!

Not worried about whether you believe me or not it's in black and white from a website you claimed to know. Do you remember this post?

why would sites like dailytech, tomshardware, etc. tell us that the prices were one thing when they are actually more unless you buy 1000?
they wouldnt

Looks like Tomshardware did as was proof by my link.

There is no false advertising there. You have to read the small print.

Now you want to keep ahold of the false hope that you will get any of those new chips for the MSRP per 1000 from any retailer I wish you all the luck in the world.

I am willing to bet that there will be no retail cpu prices in the next 2-6mths the same as the MSRP per 1000 that is being advertised.

It's okay to admit when you are wrong. I have done it and I am sure I will do it again a time or 2 in my life.

and the argument goes on and on...seriously the q6600 is a measely 60 bucks more...might as well get it instead of the e6750

yes but never in that link does it say that we will have to pay more then 183 bucks for an e6750
it DOES say however that we will pay 183 bucks for it

and this is not false hope because whether it does or doesn't drop in price doesn't effect me at all since i already have my E6600
but i still believe the price iwll drop one the OFFICIAL release date is upon us

yes but never in that link does it say that we will have to pay more then 183 bucks for an e6750
it DOES say however that we will pay 183 bucks for it

Please tell me you are not being serious. You can use a computer and type rather well so it's safe to presume you can read. Here I'll copy and paste it for you in case you didn't see it in the link from Tomshardware:

Processor Pricing
ProcessorCore CountCPU ClockFSB SpeedL2 CachePrice per 1,000
Core 2 Extreme QX6850 4 3.0 GHz FSB1333 2 x 4 MB $ 999
Core 2 Quad Q6700 4 2.66 GHz FSB1066 2 x 4 MB $ 530
Core 2 Duo E6850 2 3.0 GHz FSB1333 4 MB $ 266
Core 2 Duo E6750 2 2.66 GHz FSB1333 4 MB $ 183
Core 2 Duo E6550 2 2.33 GHz FSB1333 4 MB $ 163​

Now where in that processor pricing do you see that you will pay that price for 1 retail CPU? Oh that's right you don't because it says Price per 1,000.

you cant honestly think intel or any respectable website would pull something like this do you???

intel and sites have been promoting the retail price for thees for months now and if it was only bulk prices we would of been told about it long ago and we would of clearly been told about it not in footnotes or anything like that

and how do you explain these being released early? they wouldnt release a product early and charge the same amount as if it was released on the release date. do you not remember this same thing going on when the core 2s came out early i believe the E6600 was like 400 bucks until about a week after its official release date when it dropped to its 320 price point

you cant honestly think intel or any respectable website would pull something like this do you???

intel and sites have been promoting the retail price for theese for months now and if it was only bulk prices we would of been told about it long ago and we would of clearly been told about it not in footnotes or anything like that

Okay show me the proof that Intel and other sites have said that the price of those new SINGLE RETAIL chips will be exactly what Intel posted. I have provided information that supports my conclusion. Where is yours?

They are not pulling anything, as I said read the fine print. If you don't it will bite you in the *** everytime.

They have remained firm on the pricing but people neglected (for whatever reason) to see the print that said PRICE PER 1,000.

and how do you explain these being released early? they wouldnt release a product early and charge the same amount as if it was released on the release date. do you not remember this same thing going on when the core 2s came out early i believe the E6600 was like 400 bucks until about a week after its official release date when it dropped to its 320 price point

Some places have gotten their shipments in early. They are selling them as pre-order. However, there are many places that have them listed and will lure you in just to say its on back order and will ship when more come in(which will be 22 July). Normal tactic used by any smart business.

Okay show me the proof that Intel and other sites have said that the price of those new SINGLE RETAIL chips will be exactly what Intel posted. I have provided information that supports my conclusion. Where is yours?

They are not pulling anything, as I said read the fine print. If you don't it will bite you in the *** everytime.

They have remained firm on the pricing but people neglected (for whatever reason) to see the print that said PRICE PER 1,000.

i believe (i think) but its a stupid move by intel to have their quad-cores be cheaper than their dual-cores 1333fsb

i believe (i think) but its a stupid move by intel to have their quad-cores be cheaper than their dual-cores 1333fsb

Not really if you think about it. It's a new product line that has been hyped to be the next best overclocking line from Intel (hence the super OCs from the review sites). With all that hype and people drooling to get the newest thing they are in position to make a fortune. Also the price list that Intel put into play will also be price per 1,000. I'd be willing to bet that you wont see the Q6600 drop below $350. Sure it's a nice drop in price but it's hardly the $260 you see being thrown around the net.

Here it states that the price cuts are for per 1000. Look at the paragraph directly under the new pricing.

DailyTech - Intel Readies Price Cuts For Quad-core Desktop, Server Processors

Not really if you think about it. It's a new product line that has been hyped to be the next best overclocking line from Intel (hence the super OCs from the review sites). With all that hype and people drooling to get the newest thing they are in position to make a fortune. Also the price list that Intel put into play will also be price per 1,000. I'd be willing to bet that you wont see the Q6600 drop below $350. Sure it's a nice drop in price but it's hardly the $260 you see being thrown around the net.

Here it states that the price cuts are for per 1000. Look at the paragraph directly under the new pricing.

DailyTech - Intel Readies Price Cuts For Quad-core Desktop, Server Processors

i think i will prove u wrong now:

"The Q6600, which Intel launched in February, currently sells for $530 in quantities of 1000. " directly from the article, but newegg and other retailers let u buy it for $530 and only 1..... but this is a bit old

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom