E6300 in stock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still in development lol..

No, some of them have shipped out, but vendors still have to add them to stock, see how much they want to charge, etc, etc. Im sure that in 1.5 weeks we will see at least 5 new boards. Its pretty tyical (unfortunatly) to have have the new stuff ready and half the stuff still getting worked out. As for me, Im sure my mobo will be at Newegg within a few days, if not already. And August 7th will be a GREAT day!

Ridlyn: you forgot TigerDirect, theyre cheaper than anyone with the pre-orders:
E Series: http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/category/category_slc.asp?CatId=2396
X series:
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/category/category_slc.asp?CatId=2399

Oh, I jsut got an update from Zip Zoom Fly telling me that theyre back in stock (E6300) but they wont ship till Aug 7th..

Pre-Order Only. Delivery Date: August 7th, 2006.

I would, but my hope is that the price will go down by then. Also, Im still waiting on the Gigabyt GA-965P-DS4 to come out. Its listed, but I cant find it being sold in the US (its supposed to MSRP for $200). I'm sure it will be out by the 7th, so I might was well combine shipping on them. I'll wait.

Actually, I might contact NewEgg as see if they have an ETA on when it will be released. I would love to see a review of the board.

Tox1cThreat said:
I would, but my hope is that the price will go down by then. Also, Im still waiting on the Gigabyt GA-965P-DS4 to come out. Its listed, but I cant find it being sold in the US (its supposed to MSRP for $200). I'm sure it will be out by the 7th, so I might was well combine shipping on them. I'll wait.

Actually, I might contact NewEgg as see if they have an ETA on when it will be released. I would love to see a review of the board.

yeah im hoping for a cheap goodlooking board, i need aboard and ram for 330

Orayn said:
Yeah. E6300 and E6400 are Allendale, which is the same architecture as Conroe, but with 2MB of cache instead of 4MB like the E6600 and above.

Allendale gets released in Q1 2007. The E6300 and E6400 are Conroe. If Allendale was released, Intel would have mentioned it today at their little confrence they had.

I might as well not post haha...

massacreinfallx is correct. the E6300 adn E6400 ARE Allendale cores, and are going to be (hopefully fully) available on AUG 7th.

Q1 07 is Quadcore I believe.

massacreinfallx said:
...well umm the e6300 and e6400 are allendale core

No, the Allendale's are going to be released later. Conroe and Merom are the only processors to have been released. Allendale will run on an 800MHz FSB with 2MB cache, and most likely a stipped down core.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom