DX11 Cards intime for Win7 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
I really can't decide whether to just get a GTX295 now or wait till DX11 cards comes out. I don't want to be waiting 6months for a new GPU though, Are nVidia going to be releasing intime for Win7 ? or do we still have no idea ? 'Cus i've saved up over £600 which should let me buy the top DX11 card when they come out and a decent PSU to go with it.

I think ATi and Nvidia will be releasing the next generation in November/December. I think it will be worth the wait :D

I hope so, but i wish they would release them earlier ! . I am not good at saving money, gunna be hard for me to keep £600 lieing around for that long :p

^ well i keep wanting one and wanting one but it's the money. i dont have the cash to spare. and i know a high end one will be like $500 like the GTX 280 when it launched.

Well, the way I see it, I'm waiting for the 300 series either way. Because I'm pretty sure the current stuff will go down in price when it's released, so either I'll shell out for a new card, or get a 260 when it's uber cheap.

500 bucks is a lot, but that's staying on the bleeding edge, eh? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom