DVD burner

Status
Not open for further replies.
tthey didnt have that one in stock so I just bought the one I posted. What kind of CDs do I need so I can laser onto them?

Lightscribe enabled CD-R/W's or DVD-r/w's. You can find them at local electronic stores (bestbuy's, circuit city's, walmart) or online as well.

I say go with samsung. Did sum research n all the reviews favoured samsung. Just bought it a few days ago.

Don't get too excited about light scribe, Did a bunch of them for a friend and was so light you could hardly read them, You can burn the image multiple time on the same disk to make it darker (what I did) but it literally took a few hours per disk and I did about a dozen of them.

Dauntae

pioneer and plextor are the best, i usually stick to pioneer when i can. I find their drives very good. I had an asus drive which i got pretty cheap and thats was great too, lightscribe also and was better than my old lg lightscribe i had. yeah th cs's u need are like the whute printable ones but these are more of a light brown type colour, and will clearly be labled lightscribe disc's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom