Duel PC case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats been done before its nothing special if you want to do it right then get dual psu's and an atx system and a commel lv-676 or lv-677 and put a c2d in that rig. but there's no real benefit you might aswell spend the money on a better single system build. why are you interested by a dual system rig?

Why do I want it done?

Come on, it's eye candy!!

I'll probably never use it, but heck isn't it so badass to draw with your fingers on MS paint, on a touch screen that slides in and out?!

xDDD

there was a guy on another forum I am part of who made a 5 pc stacker mini-itx lol he had one running his home automation one was his media server another was his work pc another was his gaming pc and the 5th was for his wife

Why do I want it done?

Come on, it's eye candy!!

I'll probably never use it, but heck isn't it so badass to draw with your fingers on MS paint, on a touch screen that slides in and out?!

xDDD

make a touch screen remote then....... buy a 7" touchscreen generally look around for car build as they have small touchscreens then use a wire spiral to kepp the wires all tidy from the back and maybe make a nice little housing for it. get windows mce and get the mce app to open on the touchscreen and there you go a media remote with all the bling value

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom