dude I might get a dell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, don't get a Dell.

LoL, do you REALLY want their name inprinted on your case, or them monkeying wiht your crap before you get it? At least I know that if something goes wrong on installation its my fault and not some chinese worker.

ok.. lets put together the pros and cons of this situation

Pros:
-Good Support
-Monthly Payment

Cons:
-Not good for overclocking
-Almost twice as expensive as buying the parts individually
-Doesnt look good
-Has "DELL" writtin all over it in the OS software
-Everyone has it, u wont be considered cool anymore
-Dell will just be gettin richer
-All of your parts will be the cheapest brand,
most likely nothing you have ever heard of before
ITS A DELL!!!!

Ok seriously, i had a dell before and i can confirm everything on that list. Its what im using right now. and i have upgraded everything on my comp except my cpu and harddrive, and i still get a "DELL.COM" message on my screen right before it shows me my accounts upon startup!!

BTW: How dare u post about getting a dell on the " Building, Buying, or Upgrading High Performance PC Systems" section :eek:

dude I think you getting a dell would be like investing 1000 dollars in something you could easily gather from the rear end of your dog

Good service? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, where have you been, Dell is one of the most underrated companies for support, you can barely understand their techies.

I guess theyre service changed, because when i had a dell (Before my techie days) i got alot of help and they solved alot of my problems, and i never noticed any problems with the way they speak :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom