Dude am i getting a Dell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah XD i like ncix, just wish they were a bit cheaper. im payin at least 500-800$ extra for no reason >.> beggars can't be choosers i suppose. And tigerdirect is usually more expensive than anyone >< but every now and again you might find something they have a good deal on.

I just purchased the 8800 ultra from ncix.
My total was $605 after next day shipping...not bad at all IMO

what O.O thats killer -.- im getting the xfx 8800gtx extreme on the 24th and itll be the same price >< the ultra is 650 now ;p unlucky timing on my part lol. but back on topic

the 320GTS is a great card, will do what you want it to do and its cheap. scratch the dell and build a pc from ncix (since your in canada) youll get pretty good deals, fast shipping good service and a pc that would crush a dell that you'd buy for the same price.

there service is amazing, they even rerouted a uber x1950xtx set for us so we could receive it at work the same day we orderd.

Why the fack do you have your gf's picture as your avatar..? I wouldn't want my picture plastered over the web if I were her..

what O.O thats killer -.- im getting the xfx 8800gtx extreme on the 24th and itll be the same price >< the ultra is 650 now ;p unlucky timing on my part lol. but back on topic

the 320GTS is a great card, will do what you want it to do and its cheap. scratch the dell and build a pc from ncix (since your in canada) youll get pretty good deals, fast shipping good service and a pc that would crush a dell that you'd buy for the same price.
why would you get the GTX extreme?
its just a pre-overclocked regular GTX

hm? Simple its 50$ cheaper than the regular with the mail in rebait.
regular 624$
extreme 574$

only cause the regular doesn't have the 50$ mail in. Just because it's pre-overclocked shouldn't decrease the overall performance of the card in the long run >.> as for heat i'll be building a nice water cooling loop soon.

If you are so '1337' then why are you scared of overclocking??? Its not hard...

He asked if someone could put together a build, not to ask why he isn't overclocking.

anyhow, whats the update 1337? Got it figured out ?XD anything else you need help with? i'm bored to tears so I wouldn't mind trying lol

I think i have a pretty decent rig selected from ncix. Im just throwing it together right now, will post asap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom