Dual Monitor, PROBLEM!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

HELPMEPLZ

Baseband Member
Hey guys,

Couldn't find a forum more suitable soo here it goes. Basically other day i noticed on the back of my 8800GTS i've got 2 digital DVI spots so i could utilise dual monitors, and i took one from work (it wasnt being used, haha.) now i've plugged it in (both monitors are on the adaptor as they both have AGP cords..) and nothing happens, no signal.. so i tried restarting computer and if i restart computer neither monitor will get a signal, and it won't work until i completly unplug monitor #2.

Any ideas? do i have to reinstall drivers or anything like that????????

Need help with this ASAP :(

so to set up dual monitors you need first to boot up the pc with main monitor pluged in get in to windows and plug your second monitor in and go to nvidia control panel and click set up multiple displays and set it to clone or dual view and you should be set.

and you mean dvi to vga adapter i assume

so to set up dual monitors you need first to boot up the pc with main monitor pluged in get in to windows and plug your second monitor in and go to nvidia control panel and click set up multiple displays and set it to clone or dual view and you should be set.

and you mean dvi to vga adapter i assume

your a life saver :)

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom