I've been gathering information over the last couple of weeks trying to come up with the best home built PC possible. Here it is...
- Case - Cooler Master Centurion 5
- Motherboard - ASUS P5B Socket T
- Video Card - GeForce 7900gto
- PSU - Thermaltake 500W
- Processor - Core 2 Duo E6400
- RAM - GSkill 2 X 1GB DDR2 800 RAM
- Hard Drive: Seagate 400 GB SATA
- Cooling: MassCool cooling fans
Any alterations you guys would made. You think it is worth replacing the power supply with the OCZ 600W Power Supply ($90 on ZipZoomFly). Additionally, I'm planning on getting the ASUS P5B board, however, there is the P5B-E board $17 more. Does that model pose any benefits or should I stick with the P5B.
Also, would you guys stick with an ASUS board or maybe go with the Gigabyte DA-965P...
Let me know what you all think, thanks!