Does my computer have a bottleneck somewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm guessing its just a ram problem... i had big problems when i had 1 gig.. it was hard to have fear and bf2 maxed out... popped in the second gig and i no longer see any poblems... maxed aa and af in both games, runs smooth as a charm

Actualy i think on rome total war ur Processor plays a big role...i have that game to... good frames until big battles... i have 2 gigs ram and a 7800GT Sooo ur cpu very well could be the prob... there is som much stuff going on in that game than in a reg First person shooter...

well bf2 isnt regular when your playing with 64 people now is it ;) ... i should check out that game, see how my x1900 stacks up to it... i really don't think its cpu.. those shouldnt be having any problems at all for a while

if pentium 4's are still playing bf2 and every game out today.. i'm sure its not the processor

lol BF2 is a hog that sux...;) ya i can play every game out 2day... Even FEAR maxed... BUT Real time Strategy games put a strain on cpu's... not much gfx just alot of Processing numbers...we're talkin 5000 units on 1 battle field...thats MAJOR

O yeah and BTW 2gigs does help in RTS games BUT it wont eliminate the problem... i had the and still have the same prob

Pepsiboy700 said:
How much you going to sell it for or is it going to be a backup pc or are you going to use it for spare parts and sell the rest?

I think im going to move it downstairs so my mom can use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom