Does this case have good air flow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That case has awful cooling you want atleast 120mm intake and 120mm exhaust

this is my case:
Welcome to Thermaltake

it has adequate airflow as stock as there is vents at the front with a 80mm fan and 2x60mm exhaust fans although the stock fans are pretty bad so to make effective use of the case you need to buy some new ones :). It is also my first mod and so far I have cut 7 holes in the top cover 2x40mm holes 1x80mm either side and a huge window on the top which goes virtually the entire length of the case and the width and the thing is still stable I was shocked to be honest and the steel is hard work to get through I had to use a pillar drill because I broke/bent 3 drill bits using a standard handheld drill. I was expecting the case to be made out of cheap and cheerful weak steel but it wasn't :D

That case has awful cooling you want atleast 120mm intake and 120mm exhaust

this is my case:
Welcome to Thermaltake

it has adequate airflow as stock as there is vents at the front with a 80mm fan and 2x60mm exhaust fans although the stock fans are pretty bad so to make effective use of the case you need to buy some new ones :). It is also my first mod and so far I have cut 7 holes in the top cover 2x40mm holes 1x80mm either side and a huge window on the top which goes virtually the entire length of the case and the width and the thing is still stable I was shocked to be honest and the steel is hard work to get through I had to use a pillar drill because I broke/bent 3 drill bits using a standard handheld drill. I was expecting the case to be made out of cheap and cheerful weak steel but it wasn't :D

You don't ALWAYS need front and back intake as look at the Centurion 5...no front intake but still really good cooling. You just have to do a bit of research.

Um if your going to trash the PSU then get a Cooler Master Centurion as they are like the same price but better cooling. The Apevia is ok but I've heard it has some rough spots and is a little flimsy as well.

Yes, the Coolermaster case is way better for cooling.

Try to get something with a 120mm intake and exhaust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom